Monday 11 March 2013

Does this make me an entrepreneur?

Admittedly, dubbing myself an 'entrepreneur' is a big statement, particularly when you consider that I wasn't even sure how to spell it...'entrepreneur' that is, not 'it'. However, I have fulfilled 2 orders and have another 2 for my chocolate fudge - ok, so three of those orders have come from the same person and technically I'm doing it for charity as all proceeds are going to the North East Ferret Rescue (www.northeastferretrescue.co.uk) with whom I volunteer, but still, it could still be considered a wee fledglingette of a business...

I meant to take a photo of the beautifully gift-wrapped fudge, but I was generally flapping around that morning whilst Mr Ellie made loud noises about the time and being late for work so I didn't get a chance.  However, I will take a pic of the next batch to show you. In the meantime, by way of consolation, here's a photo of one of my beautiful cats.  She was cuddled up between me and Mr Ellie, on our bed last night and couldn't have been happier!


Miss Ellie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment