Sunday 12 May 2013

Its all about the Motorbikes

I have just completed my first ever birthday cake order! I think this counts as being a professional now, doesn't it?!?  This was for my friend's boy who was 10 years old and loves motorbikes.
 

Short and sweet today as I've got a ton of cooking to do.  I've already made strawberry jam but I'm off to make bacon butties (ok so not really cooking but me and Mr Ellie need sustenance!) and then I'll make a start on an apple frangipane tart, inspired by a delicious little visit to the Copper Kettle Tea Room in Bamburgh last week...

Laters, Miss E xxx

2 comments:

  1. I still think this cake is incredible! Looking forward to you being back in the office next week - it's my birthday coming up and I need to brainstorm some cake ideas with you!
    Love Leila xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. After a week of watching 'Amazing Wedding Cakes', 'Cupcake Wars' 'Ultimate Sweets' and other such American baking delights on Food Network (I have to stop getting up at 5am when I'm off work..), I have loooooooads of ideas to try out! x

    ReplyDelete