Thursday 9 January 2014

Time for an Overhaul

I've been thinking about changing a few things about the look of this blog so I've had a bit of a play around with the background etc. I hope you like it!

I made myself a promise that this year there would be no New Years Resolutions and then I found myself saying "this year I will...", so I thought I would stop fighting it and accept that these are essentially New Years Resolutions.  Top of these is to put more effort into getting Miss Ellie Creations up and running as a full-blown business.  This Christmas, I took orders for Christmas cakes and they were really successful.  Its made me hungry (pardon the pun!) for more - more baking, more selling and more working for myself.

So, watch this space - I'm going to be working really hard over the next few months to get things sorted out and of course my progress will be documented on here for the world to see!

Onwards and upwards!
Miss E xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment